When I got pregnant, I had a very hard time with our decision to get an abortion, because for once in my life I felt I had purpose. I almost went through with the pregnancy. But after having a very long and emotional discussion with Kevin, it was set in stone that I would go through with the abortion. When I felt I had purpose I was motivated to do better in life and give this unborn child everything I never had. But how silly was that, what with the environment and situation I had been in. It was almost like a bad dream. But I had to do it…i had to terminate the pregnancy. So I promised myself and our unborn and terminated child that I would be a better person for them. I apologized so hard and mourned for months..i still do..but im fulfilling my promise…i promised that I would create a life of love,health and sacrifice for myself and Kevin so that one day when we do decide to have our child I wouldn’t have to go through another termination…i wouldn’t have to punish them for our irresponsibility…though we both know they were conceived of love and passion…and that’s what killed me the most inside…so in a sick way, im bettering myself for my once unborn child.
Because being raped, molested and abused are all too common, that instead of it being handled as a crisis, it is handled with a slap on the wrist. Women are shamed and called names while these rapists and molesters are being looked passed and treated as respected citizens and even famous! Millions of women are being sexually abused that it is now seen as a petty attempt at getting attention. Women are threatened to stay quite about it. Well I NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE THE MAN WHO MOLESTED ME IS FREE, HAS A JOB,CHILDREN AND A SPOUSE. “why would I touch her?! She doesn’t even have boobs” I was 6 he was 15. Unfortunately he wasn’t my only offender. Unfortunately none were put to justice, unfortunately I was taken seriously. I was made a fool.
So we have an Italian exchange student at our school. And he and I were hanging out and he saw a pony, and he tried to show me but he didn’t know what it was called so he just pointed at it and said “Look, the compressed horse.”
And then he just grinned at his complete understanding of the English language.
- guy: something spooky's happening
- fred: k we'll come check it out
- fred: daphne, velma come with me
- daphne: lol okei
- shaggy: but scooby and i are terrified of everything why do you always fucking send us off alone
- velma: shut up you two
- shaggy and scooby: *run into monster*
- scooby: RAGGY
- shaggy: *oblivious to everything*
- scooy: RAAAAGGGGGY
- shaggy: zoinks!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 1*
- shaggy and scooby: *meet up with fred, velma, and daphne*
- fred: what happened?
- shaggy: M-M-MONSTER
- velma: uh oh
- monster: boo
- all: AAAAH
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 2*
- *they run into one room and come out of another one, i don't fucking know how that's possible*
- velma: my glasses! i lost my glasses!
- monster: *picks up velma's glasses and hands them to her*
- velma: thanks. ....JINKIES!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 3*
- monster: whoops i tripped
- scooby: i captured you
- *they pull the monster's mask off*
- fred: oh look it's the suspicious guy we met at the beginning of the episode who was super suspicious and greedy and he wanted money
- suspicious guy: and i would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog
- scooby: ROOBY ROOBY ROO
- all: *laugh*